Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Your Whole World



I love this idea.  I may be just one person to the world, but to one person I might be there whole world.  I live to do life with people, to have people in my life I can count on to be there for me when I need them.  I want to be that friend to someone as well.  I live to love and embrace the challenge to love those who are difficult to love.   The love of one person can change everything.  I know my husband's love has changed my world.  I can't imagine a world without love in it!  That is not a place I would want to be. 

God is love and if you feel that you are all alone, just remember God is love and to Him you are His whole world!!  He is desperate for you and to be there for you.  You have to accept Him into your heart, though.  He won't barge in unannounced.  He will wait for you.  He has to be personally invited into your life.  He doesn't just want to be there when you need something: money, good favor on a big project or event.  He wants to be included in everything.  He wants to be in constant conversation with you and included in the decision making process of your day to day life. 

This is mutual love: confiding in someone about your plans and doing life together.  God wants to do life with you.  He wants to be there for you in good times and bad.  I know one big thing that helps my relationship with my husband is we share our faith in God and he is always in the center of our relationship and he dictates our choices that we make together.  We honor each other to honor God as our marriage is our ministry.  When we are parents one day the best thing we can do is have a healthy marriage.  Every day we work towards loving each other more and continuing to build our life together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: