Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Everlasting Friends and 6 month Update

It's been said that everlasting friends can go long periods of time without speaking and never question the friendship. These types of friends pick up like they just spoke yesterday, regardless of how long it's been or how far away they live, and they don't hold grudges. THEY UNDERSTAND LIFE IS BUSY... But you will ALWAYS love them. Re-post if you have at least 1 of these friends. They will know who they are...
This picture is includes some of the women that mean the world to me!  We get busy but when it comes down to it they were there for me and I was there for them.   They are my best friends.  I think it is so cool how they are all beautiful on the inside and on the outside.  I treasure each and every one of my friends.  It was amazing that we have so many good friends.  
Between me and my husband Kyle we invited over 120 people just from our friends to the wedding.  I wish we could do it again because I feel like I didn't really get to talk to everyone.  The wedding went by so fast I can't believe I might not have even talked to everyone there.  But knowing they were there meant the world to me and Kyle and our parents.  But the wedding happened so fast and then it was Kyle and me together for the Honeymoon in Cali.  We loved being in wine country and on the beach in Pebble Beach!  
Pebble Beach is so nice in August and I would definitely recommend staying there in a condo on 17 mile drive like we did.  There is so much to do there with the Monterey Aquarium and wineries.  Shopping is really cute with the sweetest little shops in nearby Carmel.  This picture here is in a Christmas store in Carmel.  It was so cute they had Christmas trees decorated and the cutest little things you could buy.  I had fun taking pictures in the nooks and crannies of the store.  
Going to California was great, we had such a fun time!  But better than all that was spending time with my amazing husband.  Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary of being married.  I guess some would say we are still in the honeymoon phase, but yeah it is amazing to be in a committed relationship and know Kyle will be there for me no matter what life throws at us.  I know we can handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: