Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pursing my dreams

I am pursuing a career in art sales and have a really good lead for a meeting next week.  I am really excited and think this will be a really good use of my talents.  I love art and with my friendly and outgoing attitude I think I will be good in Art Sales.  I have recent and past sales experience.  One job in retail sales I got salesperson of the month.  It may have been a while ago but my sales skills have only gotten better.

This is one of my art pieces I did a couple years ago.  I used the theme for the design on my wedding cake.  Designing my wedding cake was a lot of fun. The marriage to Kyle is even better.

I have really enjoyed being married, and all the fun and work that goes into it.  Knowing that I can count on Kyle no matter what and that he will always be there for me is a really reassuring and comfortable feeling.  I feel very safe and loved unconditionally.  I wish this kind of love on all of my single friends.  That they may find someone to cherish them if they are a woman and to love and respect them if they are a man.  Those are the things that drive the two.

This is how God intended it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: