Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Showering our friends with Love

  
Leigh Peacock's wedding Shower; I love the beautiful summer colors.
The thing I love about Leigh is she has the best heart.  She is the most sincere friend and young woman that anyone can be lucky enough to know and adore. She had a Bridal Shower the other day and it was my pleasure to attend.  The ladies involved with hosting the party really did the most amazing job, see example below.  The truest testimony of how much they all appreciate Leigh and how we are all so happy for her!

Peacock flower arrangement was incredible
Leigh was quite touched that they went to such lengths to make everything so remarkable and the presentation was just breath taking!!  Everyone deserves to feel like a princess when they get married and showers are so special to any bride-to-be.

I know at my shower I felt like the luckiest girl in the world to have friends who care so much to just come and be a part of my celebration in the union to my now husband.  Gosh it is almost a year since I was married and I think exactly a year since all of my showers (2). 

The next picture is my favorite picture of all time.  Leigh and her fiance took this picture over seas I think at the very restaurant that the Disney movie Lady and the Tramp was modeled after.  And let me just say, a picture is worth a thousand words!

Sharing a piece of Spaghetti, just like the movies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: