Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Seriously, you want to take a bath, too?!




General Rebel Lee
Most dogs don't understand why they can't do everything people do, which leads me to believe they don't realize they are not people.  Dogs want all the food we eat, if I have food they want it.  If I am cooking they think they can help.  If I take a shower they want to come in.  If I dry my hair they think they should have their hair dried too.  General Rebel Lee and his mom, my other dog, Ruby Leigh Rebel are two of the cutest Vizslas you will ever see. 

Ruby Leigh had a litter of 10 puppies, and General is one that we kept and my mom kept another one, named Amberley Rose.  If I go swimming they want to go swimming.  If I am getting into my car they want to go into my car for a ride.  It is safe to say they don't understand that they are any different than me.
from top clockwise: Ruby, General, Amberley

Going up the stairs to the attic
This picture is from our lake house and you can clearly see I had a circus dog, who can balance on all four paws on the railing.  Here Ruby Leigh was looking at a tree and she obviously wanted a closer look.  General does similar things like trying to climb stairs going up to the attic.  Granted, he doesn't get all the way up, but these dogs are adventurous and have good balance!  I love my dogs and as you can see they go where ever I go!

Imagine with a toy in their mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: