Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

BBQ, Daisy Dukes and the Old Blue Truck

Enjoying the rustic scenery outside the restaurant
When life gives you a warm summer day, the only logical thing to do is go to get some delicious BBQ.  Kyle and I went to a new place called J.D. BBQ.  The food was some of the best I have had in a long time.  We had fried pickles for an appetizer, one of our favorites.  Then for the main meal I ordered Ribs, Brunswick Stew, and a side salad.  Let me tell you: the ribs were so juicy!!! OMGosh, yummy.  I still think J.R.'s in Norcross has the best Brunswick Stew but this one was pretty good.  The ribs were worth it.

J.D.'s BBQ only cooks over wood giving a hickory smoked taste that is to die for.  Kyle enjoyed the chopped Pork, Ribs, fried corn on the cob, and Brunswick stew.  Let's just say we took some home because the portion was over one serving!

Courtesy of the J.D. BBQ website
Yum yum!  This is just an example of the delicious food you can find here!  The atmosphere is really chill and it is super casual.  Obviously I wasn't dressed up!  Perfect for a Sunday late lunch.  I hope you had a great Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: