Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

So grateful... I'm scared

I know I need to trust the Lord. I need to embrace the fact that whatever the circumstance, whatever the situation, every day, every year, for a lifetime because God loves you and Jesus wants to be your friend forever.  Our church, is part of the Northpoint ministries , teaches this and our mission is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.

I know he is my friend and he loves me forever.  I know this, I always have and always will.

But then the small voice in my ear, that evil voice whispers to me.  It doesn't seem loud but it is there...

"You're life is too good.  Bad things are about to happen."

So then I pray, "God you are so good.  I love you.  I am so grateful.  Everything I have is from you.  Everything that is good in my life, great in my life, every thing... I know it is a blessing from you AND I don't and never will take any of it for granted!!"

Gosh, it feels really good to write this down.  I confess to you that I know that voice is not mine and not Gods... It is empowering.  God never wants or wishes bad things on anyone.  If anything God knows a true believer will trust him and be grateful for the blessings in our life, no matter had small.

I feel so blessed: physically, emotionally, and personally.

Physically:  I am fit, I work out, I have lost 6 pounds.  I have recovered from a broken collar bone, too many sprained ankles, and breaking my nose... twice.

Emotionally: I am truly happy.  I love my job. I have healthy relationships in my life.  I have people that love me.  I feel satisfied with everything in my life.  I don't want for anything.

Personally:  I have the most amazing husband.  He is not perfect.  But he is definitely perfect for me!!!  I love waking up every day.  I know I can overcome any obstacle. I have been through a lot of things.  My life may not be the way I would have thought it would be... It is better.  My life is way better than anything I could have ever dreamed. I prayed for things and God answered the prayers he did because he knew how things would turn out.  He is always with me.  It is a very comfortable feeling.  A loving feeling knowing my Abba knows and has planned my life so that I may honor Him and give back to Him, living my life as a testimony of His will and grace.

So because of this I wake up everyday grateful.  I look at my husband, I am grateful. I look at my things, and know they are just things.  I love my family and friends, you guessed it... so grateful!!

So when I hear that voice whispering that bad things will happen, I'm going to say out loud... "God is with me, with Him I am safe and what ever comes along I will handle it and adapt." Because in all honestly I know from my life especially, His plan is the BEST plan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: