Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Love like Crazy



This song will always have a very special meaning to me as it was the first dance song at our wedding!!!  Almost exactly a year ago we got married in Norcross and had the reception at the 173 Carlyle House.  This was such a perfect spot for us and was so beautiful!!!
courtesy of Lee Patterson Photography
As we are almost ready to celebrate our One Year Anniversary of being married, I am getting all nostalgic of the memories from the wedding and how beautiful it was.  Kyle was so handsome and I felt like a princess.
courtesy of Lee Patterson Photography
It was clearly the happiest day of my life!  I'll never forget what a blessing my mom was to planning everything.  Kyle's mom, Susan did such a nice job with the rehearsal dinner, and Amethyst my Maid of Honor did above and beyond what I could have hoped for.  I was also grateful for all the people that helped with planning both my bridal showers, which, by the way were also spectacular! 

It was so great to have people come from all over the world to be at my wedding, and especially those that came across the country!  I have never felt so loved!  I guess that is what it is all about right?! 

Love can conquer all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: