Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Friends I'll Never Forget


Game day in Oxford Mississippi from scottburtonphotography on Vimeo.

This video by Scott Burton Photography gave me chills and is a more accurate portrayal of a game day and really took me back.  Loved it so I just had to add it to the blog!  Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!!


It's too bad this blog wasn't started 8 years ago, mainly because I would have written about my time at Ole Miss also known as the University of Mississippi.  This video shows part of the experience, but only graduates will have the life long memories of attending school there.

Before I was married those were definitely some of the happiest times of my life!  I still keep in touch with the friends I can never forget that I met there!  Some of the sweetest and beautiful women in the South!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: