Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Feeling Satisfied with the Sweet Little Things in Life


Life feels so good when you work hard and reap rewards and see benefits. I have been having so much fun going to all these dealerships in Georgia and selling and Marketing our Execuhitch, Trailer Hitch of the Future. I feel like it is getting a very warm response to everyone who sees it. Getting your foot in the door as a Manufacturer Representative is key. So far, so good. (Knocking on wood).

Kyle is taking a power nap, and then he is going to hit the gym. My sweetheart has really been doing a good job getting really healthy and in shape. We are both staying the night at the Hampton Inn tonight, which is cool. I get kind of lonely when he travels around GA for work, so what do I do? I joined him, you know the saying... So tonight I checked in, and felt cool because Kyle is a Diamond VIP rewards member at the Hampton Inn hotel. Pretty cool. I mean this place is nice: free water, oreos in room, downstairs: free fresh baked cookies and popcorn, and ripe golden delicious apples... I see why he likes this place!!! I certainly don't make cookies every night.

I got a call from Chateau Julien, our winery in Carmel Valley, California, and our wine we picked out on our honeymoon was returned because a wine bottle broke... Bummer I know. Shawn is going to resend our wine and replace the bottle that was broken. They were suppose to be delivered Monday or Tuesday... I guess we'll have to wait a little longer for our delicious German style wine that the French also claim. Gewurztraminer is the name of this fabulous wine! It's a sweet white wine. This vineyard is located in the Carmel Valley near Monterey, CA area and is quite an amazing experience for all types of wine connoisseurs. If you take the tour you get to taste test all the wine for free, see where the grapes are grown, where the barrels are stored, where the wine is made, and ending where you can buy and take home the very best wine. A fun interesting fact is most wine's grapes come from the 7 different terrains in California and many come from Monterey including the wine made in Napa Valley. So the wineries in Napa buy the grapes and then make the wine!! Shawn is great at explaining the history and answering all the questions people may ask. Chateau Julian's number is 1831-622-1524.

Tonight we are going to Ru San's, which has delicious sushi!!! I am really excited. I love the Super Crunch. It is about five rolls into one, fried and sliced, yum I know. So I am going to eat well tonight with my amazing husband, something I never take for granted!!! I feel so blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: