Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our trip to Mississippi

Last weekend we went to Mississippi for Elizabeth's wedding celebration to Nick.  It was such a beautiful reception with spring flowers and the most elegant wedding cake.  There was a great band and everyone was dancing the night away.  I got a chance to see my friend look the happiest I have ever seen her!  I am so happy for Elizabeth and her future together with Nick.  I hung out with some of my friends from college. 

The drive was long and I got kind of cranky, I'm not perfect.  We had a nice stop at the Golden Rule.  Best BBQ in Alabama!  I had some delicious turkey BBQ.  I will tell you gas has gone up and it gets expensive to travel in a truck!  At least Kyle's truck's tank holds a lot of gas. We listened to a lot of music.  We listened to some pod casts.  I slept most of the way back, Kyle did  really nice job driving.  I feel really safe when I'm with him.  I love my Kyle.

A couple weeks ago my brother's family came into town from Colorado and I had a good time visiting with them. I made my homemade lasagna and my mom brought a salad and cheese cake.  Kyle's parents were there and we had a really nice time playing with my niece and nephew.  They are so cute but look so different.  My brother is a great dad and Viki is an amazing mother.  Michelle lights up when she is with my brother and has my laugh.  That is my favorite part, the way she laughs.

Our just married small group is doing really well, and we have just started an imarriage series that Andy Stanley did a while back.  I really get a lot out of our small group and other small groups I've been in before this.  I do like our snacks and of course the fellowship and Christian topics we discuss and about scriptures. 

Well it's late I better wrap this up, take care!! Hello from Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: