Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ever noticed when you are busy you get more done?



Well I have been super busy lately. I started a new job!!! I had been unemployed for a couple months and had plenty of interviews. I was waiting for a job in sales and one that was a good fit! I found a job as a manufacturer representative for Execuhitch. You can check us out on the web at www.execuhitch.com we also have a video link that I will attach in the form of a QR Code. It is a great American company and the trailer hitch is a great product!

We have been decorating the townhouse and putting everything away. We put two dressers together and my desk is put together, all of this from Ikea. I hung so many pictures! some of my friends, some photos from around the world, some of my art, some signs, and a huge print that is of a famous painting. I try to keep a lot of the work mine. The kitchen is red with the art and photographs black and white and the living room is cool colors with the walls a sea blue.

The dogs are getting used to the townhouse. General is getting started on the big adult dog food, switching from puppy food. Ruby is getting used to sleeping in my office and the dogs learned not to get on the couch, the bed or any furniture. Amberley, my mom's dog/my dog's puppy, came for a visit and tore up my red leather bag, broke my glass pallet, and tore up the outside of my wedding guest book!!! She got in big trouble!

My mom's back surgery went really well. She is still recovering but she is able to walk around and use assistance but she is walking!! She is always a fighter and is so strong! I am so amazed with her faith in God and her strength as she leaned into him during her time of need. Our neighbors and friends and some of my family has been so encouraging and loving and it has made all the difference in the world.

I am still writing thank you notes from the wedding. I am about half way done! So thank you for all the support with everything I have going on. Thanks for reading my blog. I try not to overwhelm with information and write about once a week. Usually after the week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: