Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

After the Party, and after the after party


Holidays are usually so much fun! I really enjoy Holidays and spending time with family and friends. But where do we find ourselves after the Holiday "Party?" After the fireworks go off and the people go home, you are left with clean up and then planning for the next party. Seems like after the party my energy dips down as the music is turned down and the grill is turned off. Remembering the fireworks and the music, the hamburgers, drinks, people, and fun that is what I am holding on to!

In other news, I am having serious Mexican food cravings!! I ate at Chipotle yesterday with my fiance and all day I have been craving chips and salsa, oh and gauc! I went to two grocery stores to fill the urge: Whole Foods and Kroger. Avocados are cheaper at Kroger but Whole Foods has some delicious looking natural salsa and pico de gallo dip. The lady at the checkout for Whole Foods in Roswell was really nice too! Kroger has great prices on fresh produce, so I guess you could call it a team effort.

I'm not really feeling well today, with a bad headache and Parisa recommended some coconut water. I went with Vita COCO. It was really good served over ice, and did help with my headache a little bit. Maybe the chips and homemade guacamole will make me feel better.

Over, and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: