Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chocolate Heaven with Willy Wonka

Friends gathered to watch Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

We had such a great time on Atlanta's Screen on the Green at Piedmont Park!  The movies are always a classic and last Thursday was no exception.  We enjoyed sweets and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was playing!  There were so many people there to watch the movie so we got there early to get good seats. 

I made homemade Sprinkles cupcakes.  They were really moist and everyone enjoyed them!  Gosh I had not baked cupcakes in a while and they were a lot of fun to make!  I had fun baking and the best part was I didn't forget any ingredients or steps.  I'll never forget the time I forgot water when I made brownies!  Oops. 

The movie was really good, though.  When I was younger I was scared of the movie and missed a lot of the main points.  I thought it was like a chocolate house of horrors the way the kids all kept getting messed up in the different parts of the house.  I didn't even realize how good the ending was, no spoilers here!

Friends having a good time after the movie
Here is another picture of more people at the event, we had quite the group get together!  The balloons were perfect because there were so many people it was the only way to help people find us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: