Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

From a Small Stage to a Sold-out Concert

Rocking out to Karaoke
Every singer has a start, and every music career starts with a dream.  When I was little I fantasied about being a music artist.  I even took music lessons, some might have called it a pipe dream.  One thing is for sure the music lessons I had growing up helped my voice and my piano skills.  I didn't really stick with the piano lessons but I did continue to sing, sing, sing.  Pictured above at a birthday party, I still love to sing.

Finally at Britney Spears concert
I usually sing songs I know really well, over maybe more popular songs.  I would rather do a better job with a song I'm comfortable with than a song to get the crowd going.

Britney Spears on the other hand can do both!  This picture was taken at her recent concert in Atlanta. Where me and my three friends had the best time! 

So until I can be on a huge stage I will have to settle for enjoying other people sing and enjoying the simple life with my friends.

I have everything I need to be happy and I am not quite sure more money would bring any more happiness to my life.

Right now, all I need is love of my family and friends.
From left to right Jen, Kathryn, Nicki, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: