Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Baking and Happy at my Job

I have recently gotten famous in my family for my homemade pumpkin pie. It started around Halloween and I did it again over Thanksgiving. You get a pie pumpkin fresh from a farm or a grocery store. Then you bake it, rinds down in a baking pan covered in olive oil. When that is done you use a food processor and blend it up. While this is going on you should be browning the pie crust in the oven. Then you add sugar heavy whipping cream and spices. Then you bake it again for about 45 minutes. Now you too can bake a great pumpkin pie! For more detailed directions look at Joy of Cooking.

Ok I have been looking at Southern Living Ultimate Christmas Cookbook for over an hour and still can't decide what to bake or make for a holiday Christmas Party! I mean really, everything looks good it is hard to decide! I want to make something delicious and memorable that everyone will like. Let's be honest, I want praise... I mean after the pumpkin pie I must have some kind of skills? No, the truth is I forget ingredients sometimes and all it takes is a teaspoon instead of a table spoon and something is too dry. Or no water, take it from me those brownies were very dry. haha It takes practice and concentration to successfully make a tasty treat. I know it is not easy but I am up for the challenge.

I feel like I need to go to the "cloud" If you are not sure what I mean google Windows and the Cloud commercials. It makes me think that whenever you get into a tight spot Windows will come to the rescue. Good Ad campaign!

Now off to bed, as I have a big drive ahead of me tomorrow. Going to Columbus for work. My goal for this week was to try to finish going to every dealership in GA. You know what I am not that far away... Wish me safe travels. I love what I am doing. Sales is where I need to be right now. So glad I finally found something good. Oh and by the way we are getting a new office!! With a show room and I will have my own office! We will show case our Execuhitch Trailer Hitch of the Future, with a custom automated now you see it now you don't electric design. Check it out at www.execuhitch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: