Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Camera for a Semi New Family

He said he was driving and didn't want to take a picture
Kyle used his USAA points to get us a new camera.  I was surprised when he said he wanted a new camera because he usually doesn't even like it when I am taking tons of pictures.  If he is turning over a new leaf I am all for it. 

Kisses
Of course I am always up for a picture.

at a stop light
So I guess he doesn't mind having his picture taken after all. 

I am loving the quality of this new camera, it is a FujiFilm with 14 mega pixels, and 5x zoom, I wish I had this camera at the Britney Spears Concert, that is for sure.

This is one of the first things we have bought that is something we will have to share, and I am sure it won't be our last.  It is just part of being married. 

I mean our dogs even know I am Ruby's master and Kyle is General's master.  This is because before we were married the dogs lived with each of us separately.  Of course now they are our dogs and we each take care of the other dog, but the attachment and favoritism is also there.  

I love both dogs and both dogs love us too.  Seriously the dogs make me feel like a family because with out them we would be a married couple.  I like our family the way it is for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: