Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Everything from Locks of Love to a Fabulous Start of a New Year

With the New Year there have been a lot of big changes in my life!  First off I cut 10 inches of my hair to locks of love.  What an experience!  This was my second time doing it and it was the perfect timing.  I went to Gary's Salon right off of Roswell Rd first Rd south of 285 before you get to the Prado Shopping Center.  Better yet his number is 404-250-9651 and he is so fabulous.  It wasn't that much for the best hair cut of my life.  He is the one who styled my hair for my wedding, and I was so happy because we finally got it to stay curled for the whole night, we did two or three practice runs before the big day.  On my wedding day he came to my house, which was really nice and he did hair there.  Well for locks of love it is so important that you get a really good hair cut because it was to my shoulders.  I kind of miss my long hair but love the way it looks now.  It really made me feel confident knowing that I was in good hands.  I went in there with pictures of what I liked and he was able to tell me which would look good on me, then I trusted him!  You have to be able to trust your hair stylist no matter what.  I think it is a very good relationship or at least it should be a good relationship.  Gary is such a great guy!

Then after the great hair cut it was just about time for  the New Years Eve celebration.  A group of about 17 of us started out the night at Taki a Japanese Hibachi Steak House.  It was so delicious!  Our chef James said he had already done 10 tables by the time he was doing ours.  They gave us Happy New Years hats and tiaras!  I wore my tiara the whole night.  We met up with some amazing woman at the Cosmo Lava and then we danced the night away.  Cosmo Lava had a champagne fountain that flowed all night.  I also know Mike O'Kelly with O'Kelly Promotions so I got us all free drink tickets!  I don't drink so Kyle got two free drink tickets.  It was such a good time.  By the time we left the place was so crowded.  Mike also does Cosmo Lava Fahrenheit Friday Nights which are also a blast!  Then we went over to a house party, but we were just a little too late. Our friends were still there but the main crowd had left!  But, all in all it was a great start to a New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: