Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bridal Photos

Yesterday was a lot of fun. I spent much of the afternoon with my mom and Lee Patterson, looking at my Bridal portraits that Lee took with Patterson Photography. It was really great and I am very pleased with the results. I was able to look at the best ones and pick them for the photo album. I wish I could show you but I want it to be a complete surprise at the wedding! Including to my handsome groom, Kyle, and I would hate for a picture to leak out to him. We also picked the picture to go with the signed frame for the engagement photos. Kyle is so photogenic, who knew? Maybe I am rubbing off on him after all, I know his sweetness is rubbing off on me...

Well, it's an early morning and the dogs are playing next to me. Ruby loves to look out the window and bark at any passers by, especially if they have a dog! I swear she is really good for protection, and trust me when I say she has her protective moments. Ever since she became a momma she is much more protective...

Today, Parisa and I are heading up to Woodstock to paint me and Kyle's new town-house. The kitchen may or may not be done, that is still to be determined. But today on the agenda is painting Kyle's office another coat of the the caramel brown and start painting the art/office for me, light blue. I think I am going to take the dogs up there with me, too. We will see if they behave or if they just play. That's what dogs do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: