Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our New House- Almost Married

In 59 days Kyle and I will be getting married. We also will be moving in together in a town-home in Northern Atlanta Suburbs. We haven't lived together and have a very pure Christian relationship, so we are both excited about living together. Going to sleep next to each other and waking up together. We are totally redoing the town-home. After his last renter, everything had to be thoroughly cleaned and the carpets had to be professionally cleaned. After my Bridal shower we had some amazing presents to bring up to the house and unpack. My mom and I went up there today and cleaned out the cabinets and cleaned the stove dishwasher. Then we unpacked the first set of gifts. We will have another couples shower and we have already received presents from people who cannot come to the wedding... August 21, 2010! Very exciting, I know. Kyle and I are on cloud nine. My maid of honor Amie is doing such an amazing job with everything and I am most grateful for her. Parisa and Andrea also were a big help! We are in the painting process. We are painting the bedrooms and halls a pretty tan, my office will be blue with white trim, Kyle's office will be tan maybe green trim. Our puppy Lee has a new bed and Ruby will not be allowed to sleep in the bed anymore.

Either way, I am really excited about moving to this area and starting a new life together as newly weds! I have a Bridal photo shoot next week at a fancy hotel in Atlanta, and am thrilled to get all dressed up. My mom is coming with me and that should be fun. We have been getting along really well lately, she really thinks highly of Kyle and that makes me really happy. She liked our new town-house today and kept saying how big it was! I can't wait to throw some awesome house parties. That is one thing I really liked about Kyle before I dated him, was how much fun his parties were. In a fun kind of way ;) Just think now, I'm marrying him, 2 1/2 years goes faster than you think, Don't Blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: