Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Days go on, we get older, life apps

I did locks for love right before the New Year and I'll be honest I miss my long hair, but the good cause of Locks of Love out weights the personal satisfaction.  With Cancer in my husband's family the second time around doing Locks of Love was something I knew I had to do again.  It has been a good change, and my husband loves my side bangs I had put in.  I will tell you my hair seems to be growing 2 times faster.  I also have been supplimenting my diet with a Woman's One a Day Vitamin, and also a B Complex vitamin for energy in the morning with a good breakfast.  You need fuel, right?!  Can't live on vitamins alone!


My new job is going really well!  I am loving what I am doing and feel so blessed to just be employed never the less love and passionate about what I am doing.  I have gotten back a lot of structure into my life and am discipline.  I made some serious progress this week and it is only Tuesday!!!

Church has been really good the last two weeks at the Buckhead Church.  We are doing a series called Life Apps.  You can watch live at www.northpointonline.tv  or you cam watch the past sermons at www.buckheadchurch.org then go to messages and current series.  The first message was about Forgiveness and how God forgives us so we should essentially forgive others.  The one from last week was about confessing your sins and not doing them again or being honest with your prayers!  The Bible Andy said also teaches that if you sin against someone you should give them restitution of 120%!  How powerful is that?!

I also have undertaken the art of keeping plants alive.  Spring is here and I went to Lowe's and bought some perennials to fill in the trees the were removed a while back.  My new bushes were planted with the help of Kyle, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: