Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

If I Die Young



This goes out to all of the fallen men in women in arm forces. This is such a beautiful song, the lead singer has the voice of a song bird! The video is so poetic and paints a delicate picture. Sometimes I think about death and I always try to live my life to the fullest and never try to have any regrets.

My mom and I have been planning this wedding, and it is next week. To say planning a wedding is stressful is kind of an understatement. I feel like I am really laid back, my dad agrees "to a fault" I am laid back, and even for me it is intense. My mom gets a lot of credit as it is due because she has done a lot of the work, and to that I am forever grateful. I will certainly pay it forward if I have children. My mom has taught me everything I ever need to know about inner strength and the will to carry on through any adversary. She is amazing and I love her with my whole heart, with out her I don't think my wedding to the man of my dreams would be as organized or as elegant as it will be next Saturday night!

I am getting a new last name, sliding the soon to be "old one" to my middle name, kind of crazy. I'm moving this Sunday, I am ready for all of these BIG changes and so content with everything. If I were to die young, I would be happy. But I pray I live a long healthy life with my future husband, Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: