Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Celebrating My First Birthday Without My Mom

Any other year I would have said this was absolutely the best birthday ever! We have so much to celebrate! Our son is healthy and almost two. He is growing up so so fast. Last night he even climbed out of the crib because he wasn't ready to go to bed. We started a trucking company and we are already thinking of expanding.

I got everything I asked for and more for my birthday, but one thing I really wanted I could never have again. One person I wish I could hear one more "Happy Birthday, Muffet! I love you, Jen." But she isn't here. I miss my mom and I wish she could see all we have going on, right now.

I think she would be proud of me and glad my health is so good. No, I know she would be proud of me. I know she would want me to be happy. Except for not having my mom in my life, I would say I am really happy. One thing is for sure, I am blessed.

The main thing that has truly helped me is the strength I have received through the Lord's matchless grace and peace. My husband, Kyle and my family and my friends who have prayed for me, thank you!! I feel your prayers daily and I love each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: