Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Excitement of our Trip to Disney World

Updated: The cutest thing about our trip so far is James Kyle's reaction when we tell him we are going to Disney World. He starts smiling and gets really happy. He must know instinctively that it is the "happiest place on Earth."

This trip to Disney World comes at a perfect time emotional for me and our family. My dad, my brother and his family are also coming with us. With my mom passing away so suddenly, we have all been mourning since April and will continue. Now, we all need happy memories to start moving on and accepting she is gone.

With all my health issues since James Kyle was born, Kyle and I haven't had a week long destination vacation since I was pregnant. We went August of 2013 to Destin, so almost two years ago. I am not trying to complain because I know we are so blessed!  It just makes this trip very special!!!

I am so looking forward to going to Magic Kingdom, especially. We are also going to Animal Kingdom and Epcot after. We are going every other day to the Kingdoms and then to Epcot. That way sweet baby James Kyle doesn't get too worn out. We're hoping he can nap in the stroller or in one of the indoor baby/kid areas that they have. We'll just have to see how it goes and of course let James Kyle lead the way.

One of the things I am really pumped about is taking that iconic picture in front of the Disney Castle. So, I know what our yearly Christmas card is going to be!! ;)


Here is our daily FastPass+ Itinerary
Monday at Magic Kingdom
Thunder Mountain
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (got an extra FastPass 😉)

Wednesday at Animal Kingdom
It's Tough to be a Bug
Finding Nemo- The Musical
Kilimanjaro Safaris

Friday we don't know where we are going to go!! Stay tuned!!

So that's it for now, more blog posts to come as we explore Disney World this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: