Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

A Healthier Life + Lots of Water= More Energy

I am feeling very good lately.  I have been drinking a ton of water- trying for 80 oz a day.  I have been eating more fruits and vegetables like I mentioned before, and it has made a huge difference.  I have lost more weight and people are noticing- that is the best, because then you get more motivated to keep up the good work.  I fit into my skinny jeans for the first time, in a long time... ahh the joy of working out.

This is where I stopped running... Beautiful, right?!


I am training for a Duathlon with my husband, Kyle.  He is so excited, because we will compete together and he will bike, then I will run, then he will bike, all along outdoor trails.  This is great because I was a little apprehensive about doing another race since my "glory days" of running cross country.  Let's be honest there is no way I will beat my 5k time of 27 minutes, so I will just do the very best I can with the body I have now,

and enjoy the view while I run.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: