Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Logic vs. Passion... Which One are You?

I have been pondering lately through interaction with married friends and couples there are usually two different types of people in a relationship- logical ones and passionate ones.  I am not saying they can't be both or listen to the other, but a truly compatible couple may have one of each.  I know 4/5 couples had one of each in our small group.  Take these two scenarios and decide which one you may be:

One person is looking for a job, they know how much they will make and all the details but then base their decision on how they feel when they are there.  The warm butterfly feelings concept.

The other person, on the other hand, will do similar things but also add... Spread Sheets, pie charts, projective job potential graphs and a line chart to show rates of returns.  Now I made all that up, but you get the point, they are more logical.

My husband, Kyle, is the logical one in our relationship. That is why he racks his brain working on his second masters and this time in Business.  Now, I love a good statistic just like the next girl but sometimes when I look at his work, I know that I have met my match.  It's tough, that is for sure.

But as you can see from the picture, we may not be individually perfect but we are definitely perfect for each other!

This picture is the cover of our wedding album- Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: