Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

On the Road

Since starting my new job I have been learning all about the product. Now I am on the road selling and marketing the product to dealerships and bike stores (we have an amazing Bike Rack to go along with our hitch). So today I am headed to South West Georgia. I am in Columbus, GA right now and was at Union City before that this morning. In Union City the meeting with the Parts Manager went really well! I really like what I am doing and kind of feel like I am meant to be in sales.

For those of you who are wondering about my mom who had major back surgery. She is doing really well. The doctor said if she didn't bend, twist or lift for 3 months since the surgery, she might not have to have this surgery again. I hope she listens to the doctor and has a full healthy recovery. She is able to walk around and walking as much as she can is totally fine.

We are having a house warming party this Friday and I think our house is almost ready. We still have a couple things to hang up around the house, like Blinds and curtains. I am going to make cookies and maybe even pumpkin pie. I am making the homemade guacamole and Rotel, buying some salsa and chips to go with everything. We are expecting a pretty good turn out. The puppies are doing well and hopefully they will be good at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive encouraging comments are welcome here: